Saturday 18 August 2012

Cranfield Uni - Joanna and Zack


After that, we moved toward Cranfield University using M1 High-way which connects UK from South to North


Here, I was chatting with my dad in Oman using my Oman's sim card
It was nearly Maghrab time (sunset time)


I really was amazed that the max speed limit in this high way only 70 km/hr

In some places it was only 50 km/hr !!!

.....

Let's have a look on the kids setting behind, what are they doing


 Looking quiet, thank God.


+


Lovely !!

...

I was trying to call Zack through my mobile but it was not connecting,

The Uni staff gave me his mobile to call Zack

I told him that I am nearby the Uni and he said that he will contact Joanna the landlord 

....

Back to the road

Ohh, I can see Milton Keynes sign.. We are nearby the Uni !!


Cranfield !!!

Finally I am nearby Cranfield.. 


A beautiful, green, and a narrowed road toward my Uni




Finally I can see my Uni



..

The Van stopped in front of Mitchel Hall

Joanna was waiting for us

I waited for Zak, and finally I met him after 3 months

We had a quick chat and then we moved toward "Marston Moretaine"

..






No comments:

Post a Comment