Sunday 4 November 2012

Eid Al Adha in UK - Ctanfield University Sports Hall


This time the eid was on Friday
 
so we have to attend the prayer, then directly to the class
 
...............
 
Kids are ready
 
 
Na'il


 
Sanaya







 
They have to wear thick jacket as it was very cold



 
Habteeen
حبتيييين

 
I don't know why he closes his eyes when doing habteen
 
hahahahah


 
Arif and Zak
 
 
Our Muslim brothers

 
In a queue, for the refreshments


 
In the middle, Adil from Belgium

 
 
Everyone was very happy

 
 
Zak

 
Arif

 
Mohy

 
and, Sanaya


 
Sanaya with Zak and others


 
Me, Zak and Sanaya

 
Zak said to me that I am looking like a doctor with my white jacket,
 
and I told him; so you are my nurse !!
 
hahahahah




 
Sanaya and Na'il


 
 
 
Zak was feeling cold !!

 
 
We were fighting whether to attend the class or not !!

 
Finally, we decided to attend the classes as other brothers will be attending !!
 
...........
 
My kids went back to home
 




 
Na'il, look at me !!

 
Sanaya, you too look at me !!

 
Happy Eid everyone
 
.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment